Friday, May 31, 2013

Best Mexican Food In San Diego


If you are looking for the best food in San Diego area, you will notice a lot of restos that are serving Mexican cuisine. You can choose from Italian restaurant, Mexican and all other delicacies found in many parts of the world.
Just like me. Whenever I have the time to travel to a particular place in the US soil, I will look for the best food. My cravings for food would only get a soother feeling if I have tasted my favourite Paella. How about you? What is your favorite food?
Together with the fabulous and excellent tortillas and as well as a reasonable price, a meal at the Mexican Restaurants in Old Town, is definitely and absolutely, one of the best bargains in the county of San Diego. As soon as you finished your own meal, at the same time you can  play tourist and at the same time you can stroll through Old Town.

Find out the famous "Tortilla Ladies" made from the fresh corn and together with flour tortillas. What you'll become aware of the Old Town Mexican Cafe's house best food and specialty, their famous carnitas. Whether you have a regular appetite the same as myself, just only split the plate with your own dinner.

The Old Town Mexican food is one of the favorites of Mexican food lovers. The restaurant's house specialty is includes the famous carnitas; you absolutely and definitely must try this dish. I ordered it crisply, where the festered and boiled pork is fried up to a crisp sooner than you plating. Together with the carnitas, a plate of onions, including the cilantro, avocado and as well as the beans come together with the meat to add to your own choice of corn or it might be flour tortillas.


Add a plenty of everything, top together with several salsa, and you'll taste and notice the savory pork, complemented through the accent and the inflection of the cilantro, including the onion and avocado. Wrapped with those marvelous hand-made tortillas and every single bite, is a taste of absolute and steeply heaven.
Do you also love to travel? What is the type of food that you had eaten so far and pass your discriminating taste? I don’t know, if you believe me or not, but my favorite dishes are a combination of both Mexican and Spanish.
Laurel Miller, Gadling Confession: With the exception of far too many layovers at DFW, I'd never been to Texas prior to two weeks ago. Despite having....More at El Paso's Best Mexican Food: Of Car Washes And Cemeteries ... 


More Reading

Cilantro's Grill & Cantina 

Twitter Tweets...

RT @craydrienne: My Mexican waiter put my food down in front of another white lady who looked nothing like me. I get it now. Oh wait that…
Mexican food in San Diego is great!
Mexican food in San Diego is awesome.
Insert more text here

Mexican food in San Diego

Mexican food in San Diego

Mexican food in San Diego is really good!



No comments:

Post a Comment